Norman Chung

Cell 604-649-6678 |


I just finished uploading this House for sale, 1109 DEVONSHIRE Crescent, Vancouver West, British Columbia

Just like NEW! Completely rebuilt from the studs. New roof, high efficient furnace, wide plank H/W floors, double glazed windows, skylights, contemporary bathrooms with TOTO fixtures & custom built millwork. Gracious entry opens into huge dining room to accommodate large gatherings. Stunning kitchen has DCS 48" S/S fridge, stove, BOSCH D/W, ARISTON plumbed in coffee maker, SILESTONE countertops & spacious island. French doors open onto west facing cedar sundeck with B/I BBQ & electric awning for year round cooking. Bsmt has bedroom with ensuite bath, impressive wine cellar & home theatre with 65" TV & high qlty surround sound components. Many rooms have been insulated with Quietrock for privacy. Just move in!


I just finished uploading this House for sale, 2949 44TH Ave, Vancouver West, British Columbia

Gracious home in Kerrisdale with large principal rooms. Grand cross hall living room & dining room with double French doors & crafted with many fine architectural details. Bright eating area looks out into the beautifully landscaped yard. 4 large bedrooms up plus 4 baths. Fully developed basement has family room & 1 bedroom suite. 9 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, library/den, 3 F/P's & more.

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.